Montag, 21. Februar 2011

New model: Oriental pearl tower

Yesterday I finished my recent model, a medium detail version of the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai. Currently the complete texturing is missing, that's why actually it looks really CG like. Here's a bottom to top zoom:



A very useful tutorial I used is this parfum bottle tutorial from BlenderNewbies. It teaches you how to effectively use Blender's array, simple deform (blend mode) and shrinkwrap modifier. The only change I made was that I used on the simple deform (blend mode) the value of "2*pi" which gives you an exact complete 360° circle.

Shape Modeling Exercise #5 - Wrapping an Object with a Lattice-style Mesh: http://www.blendernewbies.com/tutorials/25/net_wrap/netwrap.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.