Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

New model: Welding robot

Finally I finished this weekend my welding robot (currently on the way to blendswap):

Currently I am in the process of updating the welding tongue (finding a good reference image isn't easy :-)):

One of the most difficult tasks was to get the nice rounding of the turret. At first I tried sculpting, which was with the grab/draw/smooth brushes efficient, but defermations with the lattice (which I tried afterwards apparently) provided not only a quicker, but also better solution:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.