Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011

Mango: first inspirational render

Here's my first inspirational mango blender render:
















Opposite to most „rusty sci-fi“ oriented blenderheads I imagine a „glossy sci-fi“ mango world.

The idae behind my render is that due to global warming the sea level rised and large parts of Europe incl. Amsterdam are flooded. Amsterdam as we know it today can only been seen in the history museum (the render takes it literally).

For the mango project I image a glossy, clean rebuild „upper“ Amsterdam city (like the Upper Hengsha from Deus Ex HR) with stylish futuristic vehicles and a newly build spaceport for intergalactic travels.

As a storyline I image a large chase through the rebuild glossy Amsterdam that ultimately ends in the sunken ruins of the long and lost original Amsterdam and leads us to the conclusion why this all happened.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.