Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

End of year 2011 - plans for 2012

Dear readers,

as you may have noticed I didn't post for about 2 months. Well this has actually several reasons I would like to explain to you: first heavy workload during my job, playing the elder scolls skyrim a lot, several illness, a serious crash of my main rendering computer, christmas family obligations.

I am now looking in a few days for 2 exiting holiday weeks with CG:

  • First of all I will constribute some concept and final art for the open game facade (www.facade.so)
  • Second I will improve my CG skills with mainly Blender for an online contribution for the Mango Open Movie project form the Blender institute (http://mango.blender.org/)
  • A revised CG artistic identity and CI for my blog (as a personal development within CG)
  • I am currently evaluting both open source and proprietery CG software packages as an addition to my CG artistic toolset.

For the time being I have added  my current favorite CG short movie (done with Daz Studio and Blender)

ROSA from Jesús Orellana on Vimeo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.