I just updated my hi-poly welding robot to version 1.1 on Blendswap. In short model has been tweaked for animation and rendering.
Here are the details:
- Rig uses weight painting for better model doublication
- Improved rig with locked track control bones.
- Custom python properties panel to control rig and bone layers
- Included welding guns. Welding guns are on layer 2 and already
parented to specific bone. Key the layer to move them between
layer 1 and 2. Spot welding has 3 parts and uses an additional
control bone which can be enabled/disabled wthin the python panel
- Reduced subdivion surface modifier.
- Heavily reduced model scale
- Removed double materials
- Blender 2.58 compatibility